Dream Yoga – Sound Journey
“Yoga is mastery over the roaming tendencies of the mind” – Patanjali
Have you ever wanted to sit back, do nothing and yet still get some yoga practice done? Well now you can! We invite you to relax and unwind in a magical soundscape and learn an oft unsung yoga practice that you can actually do in bed!
Using Didgeridoo, Gong, Tibetan bowls and drums, allow us to lead you on an exciting journey through the realm of deep relaxation into a state where you can begin to program your dreaming and waking self.
Learn how to use the third of the day, normally lost in unconscious sleep, in a fun and exhilarating way – to renew your awe for life!
This unchartered and often underappreciated aspect of your mind has many treasures buried within it. With the right attitude, becoming lucid in your dreams is as accessible as lying down in your bed – we’ll explain how!
- Simple time tested lucidity induction techniques
- Insight into the potential of lucid dreaming and dream yoga
- How to stabilize the dream once lucid
- Helpful suggestions for maximizing your dreamtime
- To banish nightmares and recurrent dreams.
- To attune to your intuitive awareness
- To tap into your deepest creativity and wisdom
You will also receive a small primer pack to launch yourself into a more lucid and clear dream and waking life.
We look forward to seeing you there!
Michael & Tony
£25 regular / £20 concession